Please read the following notice regarding your RACE/Flex services.
In the latest automatic update, Chrome has released a new “Memory Saver Feature” which will stop RACE/Flex Notifications and Calls when RACE/Flex is in the background for too long.
To prevent this from happening, you will need to add “flex.twilio.com” to the exception list in Chrome for each Agent.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the 3 x Dots
- Click on Settings
- On the left, click Performance.
- Under the Memory Saver section
- Under Always keep these sites active
- Click Add
- Enter flex.twilio.com
- Click OK
RACE/Flex will now function as before.
Please Note: This may need to be configured at the Chrome Group Policy level to deploy to your Organisation depending on the current policies set.
Please sign in to leave a comment.