To optimise RACE performance, we have produced a list of workstation prerequisites that should be used by agents of the system. This list is based on minimum recommendations and contains the desktop, connectivity and local environment requirements.
Requirements for RACE
Desktop Recommended Requirements
- Minimum Operating System must be Microsoft® Windows 10 (64 bit only) or Mac OS X v10.12 or Chrome OS (80.0).
- Minimum 4GB RAM (Memory) and Desktop Processor of at least Intel Processor i3 or AMD equivalent.
- Must have a fully working and live USB slot for a headset.
- Google Chrome Browser is only supported, and popups must be allowed (for the domains listed below) and access to Microphone.
- We recommend at least a 17inch monitor with HDMI or VGA.
Connectivity Recommended Requirements
- We highly recommend that all desktops are connected by ethernet cable and not wireless for reliable and stable internet connectivity.
- The following domains should be whitelisted by your network administrator:
- *.twilio.com and *.*.twilio.com
- *.okta.com and *.*.okta.com
- *.okta-emea.com and *.*.okta-emea.com,
- *.ciptex.com and *.*.ciptex.com,
- *.zendesk.com and *.*.zendesk.com
- *.ytica.com and *.*.ytica.com
- *.gravatar.com and *.*.gravatar.com
- If using a web proxy, the above domains should be whitelisted in full including all subdomains and prefixes of subdomains.
- Network bandwidth requirements to deliver reasonable audio quality:
Opus*: 40kbps / 40kbps
PCMU: 100kbps / 100kbps
Local Recommended Environment
- Be in a quiet room
Headset Recommended Requirements
- Wired USB headset minimum USB2.0 (with noise cancelling)